What do we do?


For a fixed fee we will:


  • Prepare your self-assessment tax returns together with any supplementary pages
  • Calculate your income tax, national insurance contributions and any capital gains tax liabilities
  • Submit your self-assessment tax returns to HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC)
  • Tell you how much to pay HMRC and when.


How does it work?


Your self-assessment tax return is completed in three easy steps:


Step 1

Contact us here, we will call or email you and discuss your needs. It's absolutely free and you're under no obligation.


Step 2

We will send you an email to collect the information we need which you can return to us by email or post.



Step 3

Your completed tax return is sent to you by email. Once you're happy we then file it electronically.


For an additional fixed fee we can also:


  • Prepare your business accounts
  • Assist in any enquiry opened into your tax return by HMRC
  • Prepare any amended returns which may be required and correspond with HMRC as necessary
  • Advise on the rules relating to and assist with VAT registration.
  • Prepare your VAT return and submit to HMRC.


You must submit a Self-Assessment Tax Return if any of the following apply to you:


  • You are a Company Director
  • You are a Sole Trader (Self-Employed)
  • You or your partner receive or have income above £50,000 and receive Child Benefit
  • You receive foreign income that is liable to UK Tax
  • You are a recipient of investment income over £10,000
  • Your annual income exceeds £100,000
  • You receive untaxed income in excess of £2,500 e.g. from renting out a property
  • You made a profit from selling things like shares or a second home and need to pay Capital Gains Tax.


Find out more about our Terms of Business and Privacy Policy here.


Print | Sitemap
© My Personal Tax Assistant

My Personal Tax Assistant Ltd. Registered in England and Wales 10008599.
Registered Office: 6 Home Ground, Cricklade SN6 6JG.