What do we do?
For a fixed fee we will:
- Prepare your self-assessment tax returns together with any supplementary pages
- Calculate your income tax, national insurance contributions and any capital gains tax liabilities
- Submit your self-assessment tax returns to HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC)
- Tell you how much to pay HMRC and when.
How does it work?
Your self-assessment tax return is completed in three easy steps:
For an additional fixed fee we can also:
- Prepare your business accounts
- Assist in any enquiry opened into your tax return by HMRC
- Prepare any amended returns which may be required and correspond with HMRC as necessary
- Advise on the rules relating to and assist with VAT registration.
- Prepare your VAT return and submit to HMRC.
You must submit a Self-Assessment Tax Return if any of the following apply to you:
- You are a Company Director
- You are a Sole Trader (Self-Employed)
- You or your partner receive or have income above £50,000 and receive Child Benefit
- You receive foreign income that is liable to UK Tax
- You are a recipient of investment income over £10,000
- Your annual income exceeds £100,000
- You receive untaxed income in excess of £2,500 e.g. from renting out a property
- You made a profit from selling things like shares or a second home and need to pay Capital Gains Tax.